Wide Awake Eye Balm
Look wide awake, even if you're running on empty and feeling tired- no one has to know! Our Wide Awake Eye Balm packs a powerful punch in a small jar, fighting dark circles, puffiness, and wrinkles.
Coffee isn't just to drink- it is a highly effective ingredient in skincare! We proudly use an organic Fair Trade Certified locally roasted coffee from Borealis Coffee Roasters in Riverside, RI. The concentrated caffeine content will assist in reducing the appearance of dark circles and puffiness, and the phytochemicals in coffee are massively powerful antioxidants. We used a pretty impressive roster of ingredients that create a highly effective eye treatment, focused on anti-aging. And the smell? A rich cafe mocha, that is sure to please even the most discriminating coffee connoisseur.
This product wears well alone, or under makeup, and it is recommended to use it after cleansing. Apply a very small amount- you can always add more, and let it soak in for several minutes before makeup application.
Skin Type: All; Aging
- Color correcting
- Skin Brightening
- Local Ingredients
- Artificial Fragrance Free
- Paraben Free
- Gluten Free
- Fair Trade Certified Ingredients
- Fine Line Appearance Reduction
Scent Profile: Coffee, Sweet, Chocolate, Warm, Morning time
Size: 1 Oz.
This product has been made with all natural ingredients, therefore the color or consistency can vary.
- * **cocos nucifera (cocnut) oil
- * **coffea (coffee)
- * **cacao (cocao) butter
- local beeswax (ethically harvested)
- *cannabis sativa (marajuana) seed oil
- *argania spinosa (argan) oil
- *oenothera (evening primrose) oil
- *camellia sinensis (green tea) oil
- *simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil
- *prunus dulcis (sweet almond) oil
- *juglans regia (walnut) oil
- *gingko biloba extract
- *chamaemulum nobile (chamomile) extract
- *aloe barbadensis (aloe vera)
- *calendula (marigold) extract
- *pelargonium graveolens (geranium) extract
*-denotes organic ingredient
**-denotes Fair Trade Certified ingredient