Java Junkie Body Buff to the Rescue!
Not only does it exfoliate and moisturize, it also helps reduce the appearance of cellulite & ripples, and smooths the overall appearance of the skin.
This little jar packs a mega punch and this is how it works:
The coffee contains caffeine and polyphenols, both of which are incredible for our skin. The caffeine helps reduce water accumulation in pockets under your skin- aka cellulite- and causes it to temporarily be reabsorbed by the body therefore reducing the appearance of these ripples and lumps. The polyphenols, aka antioxidants, help combat damages caused by environmental exposure. The Peyton Co. is proud to say we exclusively use coffee from our one and only favorite local roastery & cafe, Borealis Coffee Roasters located in Riverside, RI.
- Skin Smoothing
- Skin Soothing
- Made with Organic, Local, and Fair Trade Certified Ingredients
- Promotes Younger Looking Skin
Scent Profile: Coffee, Mocha Latte
All the ingredients are of the best quality and ethically cultivated, harvested, and processed, so you can feel good inside about what you are using knowing that you are helping support eco and social sustainability.
When using this scrub, we advise you to massage it over the skin in a circular pattern and let it sit on your skin for 5 minutes or so while you finish up doing your thing in the shower. This allows the caffeine to really take action for noticeable results.
- Fair Trade Organic Coffee from Nicaragua and Roasted by Borealis Coffee Roasters (Coffea)
- Fair Trade Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera)
- Fair Trade Organic Sugar Cane (Sucrose)
- Fair Trade Organic Raw Cacao Butter (Cacao)
- Organic Meadowfoam Seed Oil (Limnanthes Alba)
- Organic Hemp Seed Oil (Cannabis Sativa)
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
Please be advised that anyone with caffeine sensitivity issues should not use this product, and please keep it away from children and pets. Store at room temperature and not in shower.